Monday, August 18, 2008

its a perfect day for u to say u can´t live without me!

Today I woke up wishing a good point to write about. I found the title as you can see but thats all! my brain is lazy, empty. the words dont come and i keep here writing and deleting crazy phrases. the bosses are out today and im here sitting, listening to the silence that makes me sleepy as a fat cattie. by the way i found on me a similarity with cats... my leg trembles when I... well never mind. hahaha

im on my red days... i guess good ideas don't come on red days. hmmm let me think...

as i have nothing to do i should list wierd things abt Glaysi! nah who wants to know that...

maybe a joke?? ill try one!!

" a journalist making a research abt sexual behavior decides to interview a pilot as they r known as maniacs abt sex. she asks him. 'when was last time u had sex??' he answers: 'nineteen fifty five' she cant believe that answer!! 'wow thats too long ago!' and he looks to his watch and says: 'well it's just twenty fifteen now' got it? no? never mind.

ok ill find something to do...

by the way... i still can live without you. just don't know for how long...

No comments: