Saturday, August 16, 2008

i can't give an accurate date for the day we knew each other... we lived in the same city, we shared common friends... then, one day i went to sleep at his cousin's! thats when all started! the first kiss would come some days after, the first of many others... i had just finished a relationship of 4 years. i was fragile, i was hoping to find someone nice... and he came to my life. id describe those first months as a fairy tale. we fell in love! we really fell in love! we used to lie down out side to watch the stars, we used to cry telling to each other how deep our love was, we didnt want to say bye later at night... we wanted more! we wanted those moments would last forever! after one or two months the first person in the world listend to me saying " I love you" yes, i was sure abt that! 1 year later we got married! we started sharing the same house, bed... we started sharing our lives. Good days those ones! sleeping with the guy i loved, hug him in the middle of the night! those were great days! but we lived around all his family. that includes parents, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, parrot, cats and dogs! some months later, when the passion from the begining started to decline i started thinking of things i had given up to stay with him. like studying for example... I'm the youngest at home and I allways had my mom doing evething to me and suddenly i saw myself in a situation where i had to take care of myself and someone else! Maybe if we had shared the boring tasks too it would have been better... I guess he was having same life as before. first he had his mom to take care of him, now he had a wife to do that. he kept going to play soccer as bfore, playing the video game as before... same life! and he had a bonus now! he could fuck me anytime he wanted lol
ok my 2 readers lol i know i wasnt a good housewife. I started working when i was 14 then i didnt learn how to be a good one. maybe thats it. i had my mom washing my clothes, making my food...
anyway... slowly the love was going away... and i went back to my mom's house. i asked him to go with me, but i guess he was not willing to have the same experience that i did. anyway he would just have my parents and a dog. no parrots or anyone else. after that i found out many things he did... like he betraying me... it was not first time id be cheated by someone but i just couldnt expect that from someone who used to say that he would die for me! this is just a brief story abt our relationship... i could list lots of details that made our marriage fail but id end it blaming him and i know it must have been my fault too. now, all its gonna end with a signature in front of a lawyer...
the worst thing is the damage that all this caused to my life. im not talking only abt my failed marriage but all the relationships i had, every disapointment... every tear...

1 comment:

MyFinalFrontier said...

you just need to be strong & move on in life
all the best