Sunday, August 3, 2008

If there were a mirror that could reflect the soul...

sometimes, when alone, i find myself with my own anxieties, fears, my crisis of conscience ... I´m the onlyone who knows my weaknesses, my mistakes, my secret more compromising. we live in society and we need an image to be accepted by it. we are what they want us to be, we say what they want to listen, we act in accordance with the pre-established rules. and in this quest for the perfect image, we lose the essence of what we are. Who we really are? are we willing to accept the other ones mistakes with open-heart even knowing that our mistakes are large enough to ruin our lives? hypocrites! thats what we are! small lies, planned gestures, words uttered in a cautious ... gestures meticulously calculated to keep us at a safe distance from the truth. it would not be a bad idea to have a mirror that could reflect our souls, that would be always at hand for when we thought abt judging someone. before doing that, that mirror would reminding us of who we really are.

1 comment:

Vyzz said...

wow that was so well written..nice one glaysi..keep writing!!