Saturday, August 22, 2009

routine

Today seemed an ordinary day ...
I woke up early as usual, before the alarm clock. I tried to circumvent the time and sleep a little longer but soon was time to jump out of bed. I got up with a chill that soon would be dissipated with the arrival of the hot sun common mostly mornings in my state. Headed toward my morning ritual ... went to pee, lol brushed my teeth and had breakfast. After the finishing touches on the makeup walked to work.

After successive good mornings I from colleagues, I arrived at my post ... I went to the back room for drinking some water and saw a that poor man picking up cardboards that would go to the trash, but someone had given them to him to sell them for a few bucks that would guarantee perhaps his lunch ... or maybe a quart of rum ... anyway it was touching to see the expression on his face. Tao happy with so little ... a genuine happiness, peculiar for those who do not expect much from life. This may have been the highlight of the day.

Later, with the cooperation of everyone, we made a surprise for a colleague who was getting older. chocolate cake, soda ... and lots of laughter.

until then ... everything normal ...
at around 6:30 I got home ... had dinner with my parents. a pasta made for mummy... hmmmm yummy! Then I came to my room where I spent the following hours watching TV, wandering through the net ... I felt a strong headache, that indeed is not gone yet ... I took some medicine and kept here, watching the day give way to the next one ...

Well ... it was just another ordinary day ... I was also waiting for something to happen ...
maybe tomorrow...

No comments: