Friday, January 23, 2009

remembrances

I cant´t even remember how many times I was disapointed with stuff I had planned for so long and when they happened, they didnt reach my expectations. "expectations" that´s where the problem lies... I always expect for the best, for the perfect! and once it comes true, the reality shows itself quite boring.

In the other hand, unplanned things have always gone above the best expectations.
mosquitos at night... dog's water to drink... barefoot on burning sand, stomachache caused by excess of wine... we don´t plan things like that for a perfect day, but these little "crazy details" give a special taste to remembrances that will last forever in my mind. remembrances of days I was happy being myself, being exactly where I wanted to be.

When we have no expectations even the star lights seem to bright more on a silent night where all we can hear is the sound of the waves telling us to share, to feel, to love...
as the snow stuck inside a "snowglobe" all these feelings are here, stuck inside my heart, just waiting to be shaken...

No comments: