Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Intensity of a short life!!!

I take a bus every single day...
I watch the landscape leaving behind with kid's eyes, eager for the unknown...
Its like my life passing by... Im a traveler on this world and it bothers me to know I'll be left behind...
I feel my life draining through my fingers. Wish I could just close my hands and keep it!
Today I feel so alive! I wanna take every vestige of life that still left me, put inside a bottle and drink at once!! I wanna get drunk with life!
I wanna dance! I wanna cry! I wanna scream! I wanna laugh! I wanna hug! I wanna kissssssss!
I wanna fall in love desperately! I wanna live!!!

Live with all the possible intensity, with no regrets, no guilty!!!


Guess I must be suffering from some kind of excess hormone... ahahahaha

No comments: