Thursday, January 22, 2009

getting older...

4 days left...
Every day I wake up older but wihin 4 days I'll be oficially older...
It's gonna be special cause, well, u only make 26 once in life!!! lol
WOW how can I keep this "teen" way of life when im almost on my 30's?
not sure if this is good or bad...
anyway...
i keep writing things and deleting... my subjectivity doesnt allow me to post some stuffs here ahaha otherwise I'd be like "dear diary, today he was on line" lol
sometimes subjectivity gets me bored though...
well, I was talking about my age!
I'm close to 30! It was not on my plans to be a single girl with no kids at the age of 26... but I am. It doesnt suck as much as I thought it would. But I still dream about it! Although I've had some frustrating experiences with love, I never give up of it!
No, im not drunk! just sleepy... and my brain doesnt seem to work so well tonight.
I'll go to bed and hope for some inspiration for the next days...

No comments: