Monday, January 26, 2009

My Day

Today is the new year's celebration in China and also the day of the "independence of Indian Republic"...In China people must be making new year's resolutions... in India people must be remembering what they had to go through to get their Independence...


In Brazil, I celebrate my birthday!! making many resolutions and dreaming abt independence...


Yeah... 26 years ago I became a "world's resident" as the Indian people, to get their indepence, I also went through a war against millions of sperms, eager for breaking the ovum and become a new life lol yeah I'm a winner... somehow...and as the chinese people... I'm making my own resolutions. "birthday resolutions"
although it has rained lately, God decided to give me a lovely sunny day as a gift. Last night I went to church and, believe you or not, I heard God talking to me through the priest´s mouth =) well thats a matter of faith. He said exactly what I wanted to hear. maybe the sensibility of PMS time has helped a lot, but I cryed as a child lol


Yesterday I had a nice combination of barbecue, friends and pics. I would add a phone call... but you can´t have all you want.

It´s funny, I've been always looking for... looking for happiness, looking for a dream, looking for the true love (if exists...) and I'm tired... my birthday's resolution is: stop looking for!!! I wanna be found! I will just hope theres someone in the world willing to look for me...

I'll be off for a while, off of this virtual world. not for so long though... but I need a break!!!

No comments: