Monday, January 19, 2009

drama drama drama

Wish I could post here whats going on. But I can´t let myself mess my life even more...
maybe I´m missing the chance to become all my endless drama into a Woody Allen's movie lol he could read this eventually... u never know.
but its ok, I guess I can live anonymously hehe
I just can´t handle my life the way it is.
I guess maturity never came into my life, and now I'm having a hard time trying to fix things messed by my imaturity.
I'm always afraid to miss a chance... then i get them all... but deep inside I know which one i want to pick! even though I don´t know if its the best for me.
Wish I could die for awhile, till things cool down and then come back :) but I'd be also afraid to realize I'm not missed by anyone...
i guess I found a new adjective to describe myself...
---- COWARDICE ----

No comments: