Thursday, October 22, 2009

Almost Postumous Memories...

Almost Posthumous Memoirs
Last Monday I tryed to donate blood but that inquiring middle aged girl, who looks like she just jumped from the 60´s, found a reason to stop me. She asked about diseases, if I take any kind of pills, if I had taken any vaccine last few weeks, if I do drugs, if I have fucked lately... have I?? lol hope she keeps secrets... lol and then... she caught me! "what did u have for lunch?" I mentioned sausage... she had those happy evil eyes telling me "unfortunetelly you can´t do it today. Maybe next time" well I got pissed at her then I headed to the beach with my friend where we drank beer and I tryed my first cigarrete ever. (hopefully the last one) yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Well today I tryed again... but I went by myself. Everything went good as I knew already what I could or not eat :P the weird girl seemed more friendly this time.

I went to that white room... and a girl came with that needle larger than my arm lol I turned my head so I wouldnt see it coming into my skin. I couldnt resist, than I took a look on my arm and all the blood leaving me. so far, so good.

After some minutes the girl took the needle off. I started to feel like vomiting. and I did a little bit... I felt pretty bad, like my life was going away from me while that girl kept telling me to keep my eyes opened... God! I put some effort on that... "will I dye if I close them?" lol Thats all I could think. After endless minutes I felt better... then she checked my pressure... it was 90/60. they kinda forced me to eat something after... man, I was weak!

well... going through all this experience, what else to do besides going to see the sea??? I traveled over 50km... I needed to chech if there were still waves there. yes there are! I sat down on the sand, by my own, feeling the wind on my hair, the sand on my foot and the life in me! I had a greatful smiley!

okkkkkkkkk it doesnt sound too bad... but it was the closest I got to death... And im not the dying type... hahaha I LOVE LIVINGGGGGGGGG =)

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX








2 comments:

atelogo said...

Please tell me when you are going to write a book. you are amazing. Esben

atelogo said...

Please tell me when your going to write a book. Your amazing.. Esben