Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday




Dear diary lol


It´s Wednesday and I had a fun day with kids around. 2 nephews, a niece and a cousin. All under 12 yrs old. Exercizing my maternal side hehehe

I thought I´d be a liberal mom who would let the kids to be free but I cant leave my nephew to go around by bike without cheking every 2 minutes lol well, he looks so undefended =P
* my reflexion of the day:
When Michael Jackson was alive people used to call him a pedophile, wierd, antisocial... now that he is gone they put him on an unreachable pedestal and justify his unusual behavior saying that he was just trying to take backhis robbed childhood... Well... I dont want to be one more hypocrit saying that I never had bad ideas about him. But........ I hope I dont need to die to have my mistakes accepted by those who are supposed to love me!
My advise: "Love while your love is worth"
Thats it




No comments: