Saturday, May 30, 2009

translation of love letters (sounds pretty good in portuguese... lol)

The night now seems cold and darker than usual. The noise of my thoughts threat the silence of my room. The memory of your arms around my body disturbs my sleep. Writing is my relief.

how many opportunities we have to live a great love? to love and be loved? I think I exceeded my quota.

We loved each other! yeah... We loved like birds do. We loved under the stars, We loved on rounded beds at the sound of the wind... My faltering lips pronounced for the first time "I love you" and we loved in the following days, eternal days, eternal nights... my body sighed for yours, your body wanted mine... our eyes looked for each other. A bad day wouldn´t prevent us from the good night kiss.
In the morning the heat of your body on mine would seal the cumplicity of our love with a gesture we used to call "morning hug".

Short days the ones we spent together. Pretty short to fit the amount of love we shared.
=)

No comments: