Friday, May 22, 2009

Real fucking life

I was here trying to find out something to write about when I heard my mom´s mobile screaming like crazy: "_ answer me pleaseeeeee!" I ran to answer cause by this time my parents are sleeping... I guess... It was my uncle´s wife, who I call aunt. She hardly could speak. I could hear someone trying to calm her down... then she tryed some words... "your uncle..." holly crap, I thought he was dead! my heart got faster...
She told that he was robbed and the criminals beated him. Among her hiccups she said something about blood... surgery... Im not sure about what happened exactalybut im sure it was kind of serious...
unreal! they´ve taken our right to go around!
My uncle is someone so calm, so friendly, so nice... anyway, good or bad, no one deserves something like that.
I wish I had neverfound something to write about =(

No comments: