Wednesday, May 27, 2009

it happens...

one of my dad´s brother passed away 2 days ago. (not the guy who got hurt somedays ago although coincidently they have the same name...)
My dad told me the news when I got home yesterday. I felt bad that I didnt hug him and said I feel sorry...
We didn´t feel much cause he was not that close just like all of my dad´s relatives. Before going to Sao Paulo I went to visit him cause I thought I´d never see him again. Guess I was right...
I´ve heard alot about his extravagant life full of "adventures" which leaded his life to the loneliness in his old days.
Well, it doesnt mean he was not happy with it... but I think it wouldn´t be bad to see a familiar face before his last breath.
My dad didnt look that sad but I´m sure he felt pretty bad... Its been the second brother in 2 years. I guess he cant avoid thinking he might be the next one... he is 75. But I´m also sure he feels happy for having a family which will be by his side when he needs =)
Well, well... uncle... guess words are worthless now that your gone... rest in peace!

by the way I donated blood today for the second time and got a snack for it heheheh
sometimes I can be a good girl!

No comments: