Monday, January 25, 2010

oficially older

Time passed again and tomorrow will be 27 years since I started to inhabit this place called Earth! and me, who never asked to be born, I'm here, living the anguish of being alive.

The years go on and what we get out of life is the experience of what we have lived. but this experience means all the mistakes, all the sufferings and disappointments that we learn (or not) to cope with them better next time. I'd trade all this "experience" for the joy of doing the right thing at least once. Then all the tears would turn into smiles, and memories would only be of a good time, the "goodbye" would become "see ya", and disappointments would become fairy tales.

But for the pain of "growing up" there's no painkiller, you just get used to live with it until life teaches you how to be cold enough to ignore the feelings then you are finally called adult !?!?! or being an adult just means to pay your own bills? if so, I am almost a senile...

Well, tomorrow should be just a happy day with cake, candles, smiles and the present I've chosen ... but you can't always decide the gift you want to get.

Au revoir

No comments: