Thursday, February 12, 2009

things

I am a teacher!
wow that sounds to heavy, almost scary...
I teach teens.
I teach two different classes, two different levels, but close levels.
The disparity btween the classes is impressive! Unreal! the education level in Brazil is bellow zero =( specially when your talking about CearĂ¡, my State.

That was a real big change in my life and I'm enjoying it a lot.
Right now im preparing my religion class for tomorrow, trying not to be tendentious... I will just show them an "impartial" view of the 5 religiouns with the biggest amout of followers.
I also teach portuguese gramar and english.
I might not be the best, im really far from that... but I really wish to make the difference to someone!
I'm not used with the term "teacher" but im willing to give my best to deserve the tittle!

No comments: