Thursday, July 17, 2008

i just watched a movie called "Into the Wild"
a guy who runs from his life... a life full of lies, a life that he doesnt belong to.
his goal is get to the cold and unhospitable mountains from Alaska.
i wish i were determined like him i'd like to go and find my destiny, wherever it is.
but im still here living a life of lies. im too coward to say yes, im too coward to say no, then i live saying maybe. It's so easy to blame someone for our mistakes... I just wait for someone to take a decision for me cause im not strong enough to take any decision. i miss the time when my sister would go to the shop to choose the clothes to me and i just had to wear it. sometimes i also feel like going to my own Alaska... the place where i will find my manhood. I just don't wannan have the same tragic end that he did...

1 comment:

Vyzz said...

oho...uu need to go to alaska to find ur womanhood..not manhood darling! hahahaha ur so silly..and hey...I loved tha tmovie so much...well, it's nice that u actually wrote about it..i saw it with a very good friend of mine :) and at the end, she felt a little lost, but i felt it just right! I felt like that boy..lost and stupid..but believe me, i had a good day, and nothing feels great than a good day!!!