Friday, June 25, 2010

++

Lately I've been doing something I had not done for some time... -being happy-
and it feels great! As my inspiration doesn´t come out on happy times I'll post something from someone whose work I really apreciate. old... but still, touching and funny.

"The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I think the true life cycle is all backwards. We should die first, get rid of it soon.

Hence living in a nursing home, to be kicked out of there for being too young. winning a gold watch and go to work. So you work 40 years untill new enough to be able to enjoy your retirement. Then you enjoy it all, drink enough alcohol, make parties and preparing for college.

You go to college, have several girlfriends, become a child, no responsabilities, your a baby in arms, back to mother's womb, spend your last 9 months of life afloat. And it ends with a great orgasm. Wouldn't be perfect?"

Charlie Chaplin

No comments: