Friday, April 9, 2010

Consequences of having fun...


My aunt and her belly



I just got the Good News. One more cousin has been born. A new inhabitant in this almost inhospitable place called Earth! A new passenger in this turbulent, but still amazing trip vulgarly known as Life!!! Wellcome dear!!!





My wish for motherhood has increased lately. Perhaps a warning from my body saying "hey, your gonna be out of time."


Thinking of having a life growing inside me fills my heart with a pleasure I've never felt before. Having a baby must be a different way of loving I havent tryed so far. The weird way of taking care of someone who fully needs my care without expecting any reward back. Maybe a spontaneous smiley... Funny thing is I'm more excited about feeling pregnant than taking care of a baby, which is the inevitable consequence. That must be part of the process of becoming a mother... maybe the maternal instinct emerges in stages?

anyway... something is missing to become possible my female urge...

No comments: