Monday, November 3, 2008

the fragility of all that is impressive. It can disapear like a magic. Without a hug, without a kiss, with no goodbye... it just goes taking my happiness as death takes someone's life.

so much pain can be avoided with so simple acts... where was all my smartness all that time? why did I let myself walk into that endless abism? the reason was calling me back, but my heart could see a light in the end of the tunnel. Now I found out that light was a train that is slowly passing on me, making me feel each pound of it, breaking my bones, my heart... and taking my breath away.

Don´t know how its gonna be in the "Wee small hours of the morning..." when my heart is so broken. All the dreams, all the plans, all the laughs... all became pain and tears now.
And I cant avoid askig to my self... is it worth all the pain of falling in love?

No comments: