Monday, May 19, 2008

There i go... A new attempt to create a blog. i hope it works this time. First of all english is not my native language, then, english speakers, id apreciate if you forgave my mistakes... =P

For few days i've thought about who i am. it seems like an easy question... im Gleisiane, a 25 years old brazilian girl... simple like that. but im more than that. I have a history, i have people who had influence in my life, good or bad, but still. By the way, this should make me feel guilty free for anything considering im the result of what i've learnt from other people...

What I know about me... I know i'm a dreamer who wants to clear the world. i feel like i belong to the world and i wish i could know every little piece of it, i wanna know the particularity of every place. It fascinates me the meaning of life from different points of view. By the way, when i die, please, someone cremate my body and spread my ashtrey all over the world :> i'm passionate! although passion gets me down sometimes, i allways love to feel it. I need to feel in love to feel alive, I need a reason to have a smiley on, to wear that new jewelry or that nice dress, to write... I'm shy and not as confident as i wish. We are used to blame someone or something for our problems... blame to Freud. who or what i should blame?? im not sure. maybe my friend Freud would know better. Maybe that's it... i need a therapist, a second opinion for me to get to know who i am =P

No comments: